Thursday, October 26, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Lafayette Country Club
1500 S. 9th St., Lafayette
This half-day workshop is designed to help “jump-start” an inbound new business program within 30 days.
A step-by-step process that’s been developed having worked with over 290+ advertising, digital, media and PR agencies.
New business has been a problem for most companies. It’s made worse with the paradigm shift in business development. The primary battle for new business has moved online.
“My epiphany regarding this shift in new business practices came from a CMO study conducted in 2007, 80% of decision makers said they found their vendors, not the other way around.” Michael Gass
Interruptive type tactics such as cold calling and email blasts are ineffective. It’s now more important to be FOUND than to CHASE new business.
- You will receive a step-by-step guide on how to establish a comprehensive social media based inbound marketing program within 30 days.
- Learn how to solve the problem of positioning and differentiating your agency/company without the pain or risk.
- Grasp the benefits of the strategies and tactics that will make new business much easier and more consistent.
- Understand how to create an integrated program that allows you to maintain awareness 24/7 without having to rely on interruptive type tactics such as cold calls and email blasts.
- Learn to create the kind of calls-to-action that will convert online followers into clients.
- Have the ability to be more selective to work with the clients that are a better fit.
Michael was the first advertising agency consultant to embrace social media for business development. He’s been an active participant and innovator since creating his blog, Fuel Lines, back in 2007. It has ranked among the top 100 global marketing blogs in the world according to Ad Age’s Power 150. His Fuel Lines’ newsletter has over 33,000 subscribers. He’s also amassed a Twitter following of over 104,000 people.
Michael’s built an international consultancy using the inbound and content marketing strategies and tactics that he recommends to advertising agencies and professional service firms. He’s conducted over 290+ social media workshops in the U.S., Canada and the UK as well as global training events for international advertising and marketing associations.
Member Price: $25
Non-Member Price: $50
Price includes the workshop, coffee and pastries in the morning, and lunch before you head back to the office.
RSVP by noon on Monday, October 23, 2017.