Killed It. A Who Won It Mystery.
Thursday, March 9
5 – 9 p.m.
The Trails Banquet Facility
Are you guilty of using your creativity to eliminate the other suspects? Join Mr. ADDY and a colorful cast of characters at the mansion for a lineup of leading-edge materials as we work to solve this classic conundrum.
We’ll examine all of the evidence – traditional, digital, social, viral, outdoor, environmental, and everything in between – brought before us to solve the mystery.
- Maybe it was Captain Cyan in the editing room with the X-Acto knife?
- Could it be Mr. Green in the recording studio with the boom mic?
- Take a closer look at Miss Magenta in the printer room with the swatch book.
- Or, perhaps it was Professor Pantone in the darkroom with the zoom lens …
That’s how it could have happened. Join us and find out who killed it.
Doors open at 5 p.m. for cocktails and mingling. Dinner is served at 6 p.m. and then the awards presentation starts at 7 p.m. Please email us with any dietary restrictions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSVP by Thursday, March 2, 5 p.m.Register Now
REMINDER: If you plan to attend this event remember to RSVP, otherwise you will have to wait until all reservations are checked in to have a seat. If you RSVP and do not show up, you will be invoiced for that meal expense.
ENTER A COLLEAGUE FOR RECOGNITION
Do you have a colleague who is a serious marketing, advertising, design industry rock star? Nominate him/her for the Silver Award or Rising Star Award. See more details here.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES
It will be to your advantage to present your best work to be judged on this date because a Mr. ADDY will bring to an end a certain long-standing investigation: who won it?! Gold ADDY winners will automatically advance to the district competition and the best regional designs will clash with the competition at the national level. You must be a member of AAF-NCI to enter.
ENTRIES DUE BY THURSDAY, JANUARY 26
- See more information about the competition here.
- Submit your entries online.
- Drop off your entries with proper forms (you’ll print these at the end of entering your information online) at the Lafayette Country Club (1500 S. 9th St., Lafayette) on Thursday, January 26, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Late entries will be accepted Friday, January 27, 8 a.m. to noon , Dauch Alumni Center (403 W. Wood St., West Lafayette).